Friday 2 December 2016

Transcription 3 answers


I wake up every day at 5 a.m. Then I have breakfast and get washed. At quarter past eight I leave the house and drive to work. I arrive at work before nine o'clock. At one o'clock I have lunch. Then I go back to work at two o'clock. I work until 5 p.m. Then, I leave work and drive home. I arrive home at a quarter to six. Then I put the dinner on. I have dinner at half past six and then enjoy a dessert. At eight o'clock I watch t.v. At nine o'clock I go to bed.

Per un chiarimento in italiano, clicca qui:

Now try the fourth exercise!
Adesso prova a fare il quarto  esercizio!
Maintenant, essayez à faire la quatrième transcription!
Jetzt, versuchen Sie, die vierte Übung zu machen!
Nun, provu fari la kvaran transskribon!
اللان حاول أن تنجز التمرين الرابع

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment